The Integrated Management System policy was established at MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to define the required quality, environmental and work safety obligations.
The above-mentioned policy reads as follows:
The senior management of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. established the Integrated Management System policy based on the following standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018.
This policy is related to construction services in a broad sense, and has been communicated to all employees of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. in accordance with the applicable rules.
Having regard to the context of its operation and internal/external conditions of its production and service activities, MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. declares the following:
- ongoing analysis of development needs, and thus financial investments in the necessary production, environmental and work safety infrastructure;
- development and modernization of services offered to the company’s customers;
- improvement of processes affecting the quality of production, the natural environment and occupational health and safety;
- development of staff skills and qualifications in terms of quality, environment and work safety;
- raising the employees’ awareness of responsibility for the quality of work, the environment and work safety;
- keeping experienced staff in positions of key importance for the company;
- meeting requirements related to quality, environment and work safety set by customers, contractors and stakeholders;
- fulfilling obligations, and meeting legal and technical requirements in the field of quality, environment and work safety;
- consistent achievement of objectives in the field of quality, environment and work safety;
and agrees to:
- provide comprehensive services and meet the requirements of its current and future customers;
- guarantee the timely completion of services offered to customers;
- meet mandatory legal, administrative and technical requirements in the field of quality, environment and work safety;
- protect the environment and prevent environmental pollution;
- provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and diseases;
- eliminate hazards and mitigate the risk of accidents;
- consult with employees/employee representatives and ensure their participation in occupational health and safety related matters;
- comply with this Policy;
- constantly modify the Integrated Management System to improve its effectiveness;
The Management Board of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. believes that only the involvement and cooperation of all employees will allow to achieve:
- high quality of cooperation with customers, as required;
- the status of a strategic contractor for key customers;
- stable and long-term production contracts;
The procedures, documents and instructions established within the Integrated Management System guarantee the ability of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to meet the requirements and to continuously improve operational effectiveness.
Being aware of the responsibility for our activities, we require all employees of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to:
- comply with this policy;
- adhere to the rules of conduct specified in the Integrated Management System documentation;
- achieving the intended objectives in terms of quality, environment and occupational health and safety;
This policy is subject to assessment/review for its suitability at the time of management review, and is part of the initial training of the employees of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Warsaw, 1 June 2021
On behalf of the Management Board of MUNIAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Tomasz Muniak – President of the Management Board